Private Kids Birthday Parties
Have Fun and Be safe
All people entering the bouncies must wear socks, no bare feet.
No food, drink, candy, or gum allowed on the bounce floor.
All drinks and food must stay in the party rooms or upstairs.
No climbing on the outside of the bouncies.
All children must be supervised at all times.
Outside snacks and drinks are allowed upstairs.
We are here to make your party a success. Please let us know if you have any special requests and we will try our best to accommodate. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to celebrating your special day with you!
1. All children attending must fill out waiver forms and MUST WEAR SOCKS.
2. Party room will be available 10 minutes prior to start of party for any decorating.
3. All rooms must be empty of all personal belongings at the end of your party time.
4. Fees may be added for going over your allotted time in the party room.
5. No beer, wine, or alcohol allowed.
6. Pizza and waters are provided however, you are welcome to bring any other food or drink you wish, as long as it all stays in the party room.
7. No confetti, silly string or glitter allowed.
Thank you for helping keep everyone's bouncing FUN!